Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new chall
The new chall set up made those 425 and up alot stronger dps wise. and made toons like me 368 below my idle dps. after doing all i can plus 7 levels of auto speed.
i figure it will take me about 2 months to clear full bronze level. I have stalled out on B4 infest. not even close atm. 
in those 2 months the Gap will be crazy...
You don't need to fully complete bronze 4 to start bronze 5.
I think you can unlock solo rats B5 after group rats B4. (Just make sure you change to solo before changing the difficulty)
The issue is that if you have mode set to group or duo when looking at challenges it will show the later difficulty levels as locked. You have to switch mode back to solo in order to access the next difficulty level.

It's kind of odd that it's setup that way since once you access that difficulty you can change mode to group and still see all the challenges. You just can't start them until you finish the duos, which require the solos version to be done. Took me all night to figure out why sometimes I could access a later difficulty and other times I couldn't.

Personally I think the easiest solution would be to just show all difficulties as unlocked instead of grayed out. Yes it may result in someone looking at silver instead of bronze or something crazy. But it's easier than explaining to half the players that they don't have to beat infested group to go on to the next difficulty, and then having to explain how.