Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Events - Let's work together!
Quote:A note on my idea of global dungeons: It's more of a daily, you show up, put in your work, and see how far we get as a server in total.

If you wanted to have more guild participation, the dungeons can be based on the guild.
                         After all there is the guild building: 'Dungeons'.
There would have to be a limit to how many times the player can enter. (per day¿)

Quote: note for bosses: Very much similar to Global Dungeons, the difference being that these spawn randomly. Yes, it means that you'll have to be on and active to participate. That's precisely my intention with that proposal. Something to spice things up, keep it interesting. Keep players wanting to see what's going on in IOU right now.
Ah thought you meant for the boss to randomly spawn in the party (replacing the current creature).

Quote:have boss 1, boss 2 etc and when the system recognises people have stored up enough damage it takes away the damage people dealt and kills the boss
I think this is a pretty good method for bosses. It could unpredictably spawn roughly every 3hours, with a notification/unique challenge queue. You'd also only be able to join the boss you are on, splitting carries from doing all the work.

I'd also much prefer it to be based on damage dealt (dps), although bosses could work being based on completion, all while dungeons would hopefully be based on dps.

But overall since the game is lacking content, it's pretty easy to come up with these seemingly amazing but somewhat broad suggestions. Unless it's really unique I don't think it has much significance, Ray has probably already discussed these things. xd

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Events - Let's work together! - vosavo - 04-02-2016, 01:33 AM