Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Events - Let's work together!
Bosses

The way i can see this working is by having a boss people can leave their party instance for awhile to contribute to, when someone decides to no longer help with the boss and stop dpsing then he leaves the instance and all the damage he dealt over the time period is added up and sent as an attack.

Since this thing is focused around what a group of players achieves together not what one single player does, i would prefer it if everyday based on total dps dealt to the boss all players receive a daily reward coming in tiers, also to make it more interesting i guess you could have it be rather then just 1 boss and dealing as much damage as you can, have boss 1, boss 2 etc and when the system recognises people have stored up enough damage it takes away the damage people dealt and kills the boss

Dungeons

In regards to global dungeons, i cannot see it being nessecary and would personally prefer more content that forces guild members to work together as with the current way things work most members in the guild are dead for a lot of the day and this would increase guild communication and teamwork

Buildings

In regards to global buildings, i am fine with the original concept however personally i'm still debating weather its really right to just use stone. Just an idea but maybe, we can have some farm system where people obtain a different type of food currency which can be used to work on these buildings exclusively and also have seperate personal upgrades from the guild ones.

Balancing

That's rays job =p but on a serious note, i can't really say how to balance things, its best to have things like this initially run with some base values on a test server so players can say if the rates are wrong or not, after that when it is somewhat balanced, it can go to the main server and be further balanced from there.

As much as i'd rather the refinement of current things which still needs to happen, guild buildings still need rebalancing to make every building a difficult decision rather then a straight forward decision process. I feel this game needs more content and so any suggestions i see sound good to me~
p.s not saying i don't understand how hard the team is working, just saying what in general i feel is needed ^^

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Events - Let's work together! - aphixia - 04-01-2016, 05:40 PM