Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Events - Let's work together!
Since I'm the 'first one' here, I'll briefly go over my thoughts and try to pose other ideas too.

Dungeon

I think instead of the thought of 'global' it would have to be guild wise. Global is just like regular challenges, and I'm not certain about the server stability but I think there would be far to much lag with 40 people; as great as it sounds.
(Course the numbers from other peoples DMG would have to be automatically removed due to this)
Otherwise if it checks out, heck yea! Although since Top Players are way ahead, anyone in their queue would be greatly rewarded compared to any others, or they could just 'carry' the global challenges lel.

So I'd suggest having the boss actually impossible to kill, and have rewards entirely based on players damage. This is sort of hypocritical to my argument of people joining top players, so just a sub thought.

Come to think of it, I think this was suggested before^

Bosses

One main problem I see directly from this idea is that if a boss randomly spawns only the people that are active and ready to use abilities will get the rewards, ending up to a huge waist of time to those afk'ing. Yet at the same time if the boss is easy enough to kill by autoing, then it's no different than treasures; or if  you want it to give extra EXP instead¿. Unless you want the rewards to be Massive/known or easily gained, it wouldn't benefit those who weren't ready. Although if there was something like a 'count down clock' that gave the heads up ~x hours ahead I couldn't see it being that bad.
Even a 'Count down clock' for Dungeons could work, which from your suggestion would just be the reset time..

Buildings

I love the idea of some sort of global milestones, but I really don't think the payment method can be stone. Most players would just donate to their guild instead, intentionally letting others worry about the global building.
(I'm saying that it might only turn out to be the top players donating, they'd be the only ones to have enough stone)
*-The Global guild exp would have to be a pretty big boost-

The concept of this would be really good for an event though*

There's quite a few ideas that can be branched from the thought of a 'global' building.

For example:        -(using wood as example for the first one)-

You could have a personal building that requires wood, affecting the entire party, benefiting the party (including you), stacking with other party members building levels.

or: (pulling this one out of a hat)

There could be a global 'prestige' 'building' (loading ship), donated by Expedition Points: Once it levels up, all guild buildings Maximum level cap is increased, with the exception of guild hall.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Events - Let's work together! - vosavo - 04-01-2016, 03:01 PM