Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Additional Items for Random Codes
Question 
Just a quick thought why is Wood Energy and Mine Energy not in the Random Codes as potential drops?
We can buy it 20 Energy for 200 Diamonds.
So my suggestion is to add in Energy drops to the Random Codes.

1. Using Dynamite as a base.
The amount of Energy dropped should be equal (=) to the small drop of Dynamite (now I haven't got dynamite in a long time from random codes so I'm using 2 dynamites as my base calculation)
Small drop of Dynamite from a Random Code: 2
Dynamite hits for: 2-6 Damage per block
Average: 4 Damage per block * 2 (for the 2 sticks of dynamite) * 16 ( the amount of blocks in a mine depth) = 128 Energy
So 128 Energy should be the base amount of Energy dropped for both wood and or stone from a Random Code.
This may be a little high.

2. Using Diamonds as a base.
The amount of Energy dropped should be equal (=) to the small drop of Diamonds then transferred into an Energy equivalent (now I haven't got diamonds in a long time from random codes so I'm using 10 diamonds as my base calculation)
Small drop of Diamonds from a Random Code: 10
Diamonds into Energy: 200/20 = 10 Diamonds per 1 point of Energy
But that's a little low

So lets say ~5 Energy
Having 5 energy drop from a Random Code for wood or stone would be nice and could use 1. suggestion as a big bonus random drop or something.

Edit:
Just as vosavo says: You can buy energy well above your maximum energy cap, so if your cap is 30 Energy you can still have 10,000/30 Energy the only thing that stops is the Count Down Timer and it well stop at 0 time, so if you have 15min on the timer you have lost of time to use up that over energy you have. This is a current feature of the game, so there is no problems with Over Cap Energy.
(03-20-2016, 09:30 AM)vosavo Wrote: Then you gain the energy. ^.>

There doesn't have to be a cap at the max amount, just have NRG timer stop.

So if you have 50/60 energy, and get + 20 from a code.
You're at 70/60.

Won't really be wasting anything as long as the timer continues to count down from where it left off at.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
This definitely needs to happen ;P

+1

Energy is toooo expensive xd
I'm not sure I like this idea to be honest. What happens if you get a code for 20 energy, but already had it maxed or were less than 20 energy away from it maxing? Complete waste of a code in that case.
(03-20-2016, 09:07 AM)FadedSentry Wrote: What happens if you get a code for 20 energy, but already had it maxed or were less than 20 energy away from it maxing? Complete waste of a code in that case.
Then you gain the energy. ^.>

There doesn't have to be a cap at the max amount, just have NRG timer stop.

So if you have 50/60 energy, and get + 20 from a code.
You're at 70/60.

Won't really be wasting anything as long as the timer continues to count down from where it left off at.
Well as long as the code isn't affected by the max amount of energy, I'm ok with there being energy codes.
This isn't a bad idea. I like it!
Guild: FOvivors (Creator) Top 50 Guild
IOU: 73k
Level 467
Idle DPS: 350M
Support Level 6