Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Constantly disconnecting......again
Hey again Ray, I remember us talking about a problem I was having a long time ago about getting disconnected when clicking multiple times too quickly, well now it's back. If I click the tree really quickly or hold down the enter key I will disconnect from the server and reconnect a few seconds later. This also occurs when I click a lot for mining or even for attacking a monster. This has only been happening since the servers came back up the other day.
I am affected by this as well. seems intermittent for me.
There's an annoying issue where the playfab sessions only last 24 hours (Which of course was only told after the full fledge release on the service). The new server design escapes these types of issues and sessions are created for each room and are permanent until you leave the room.

This will resolve that portion.

As for disconnects that are not intended, we will re-enable the ping check soon. The old ping-check system (which worked fairly well, with rare issues) should work much better with the new design. Along with that, offline gains will be on their way very shortly after we get this new server set up going, to avoid such losses.

Ray
Yup after 4 days of not able to play, 1 day of play and then constant disconnects.