Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New sale type
Well,i noticed a curious for me type of sale in some other games so i thought i could suggest my own modified version of it for IOU for ray and the team to consider.Keep in mind that i have no idea how much money usually the game makes so all the numbers are just random to give an idea and not an actual suggestion to use this exact numbers.

I would call it "Community Support Event" and it will run every Monday till Sunday and the rewards should be given on Monday when the next event starts.The rewards are based on how much the community combined supported the game.For example a player bought let's say 5k diamonds it would add to the event pot 5k diamonds and if 2 players more bought 500 diamonds each then the cumulative pot would be 6k diamonds upon reaching certain goals the bonuses all the players will receive next Monday increase for example:

*The players will benefit of 1% extra exp/gold for every 3k diamonds bought up to 20%,so if they players bought 60k diamonds this week then next monday everyone will get 20% extra exp/gold bonus for a week
*If the cumulative pot reached 10k diamonds the players will get double PP in arena for a week.
*If the cumulative pot reached 15k diamonds the players will get + 20% pet food in arena
*If the cumulative pot reached 20k diamonds the players will get + 1 sacrifice from daily sacrifices
*If the cumulative pot reached 25k diamonds the players will get + 10% stone/wood bonus
*If the cumulative pot reached 30k diamonds the players will get + 20% stone/wood bonus
*If the cumulative pot reached 35k diamonds the players will get + 10% to the stone amount they donate to the guild buildings
*If the cumulative pot reached 40k diamonds the players will get double cards bonus
*A rando code for every x amound of diamonds bought Big Grin
and so on..

The numbers and bonuses should be worked on by the dev team of course since what i posted was just to give a rough idea,i think if the goals will be affordable by the community combined effort and the bonuses will be worth it then every now and then it could both improve the sales and give some little bonus to everyone to enjoy.
I'm completely against this. People who pay already get enough.
This is a community event,every player out there will benefit from the rewards in the same way.If you don't want or can't buy diamonds you will still benefit from the same amount of bonuses as a high support person so honestly i don't get why you should be against it.Maybe i didn't express myself correctly in the suggestion or maybe you just hate them somewhy Big Grin
(03-11-2016, 10:43 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: I'm completely against this. People who pay already get enough.

"upon reaching certain goals the bonuses all the players will receive next Monday"
People who pay are essentially paying for f2p.
Think of it like Kickstarters stretch goals.
At least I think that's the intention Tongue

I wouldn't really want extra bonuses I didn't pay for (I'm f2p), but I think it's a good idea if you also gain independently by how much you spend. It may turn out like the Black Friday event, though doubt a lot of people want to be forced to straight up buy bonuses.
The cumulative pot would have to give a HUGE amount of bonuses that are obtainable, or people would def. get upset.

For that, I'm against this; but it's for sure a good idea and could be used on the side of an event.
Nah. I support p2p aspects of the game keeping their original substantiality.. But this just sounds like whoring the game out.
---Retired---
I see this more of a one time event, the first week, players buy diamonds while getting a small bonus of their own (lets say 5-10% diamond bonus on top of all packs).

Then the next week depending on the total amount of diamonds bought the week before everyone gets an event bonus.

Ray would have to post goals on the forum and FB detailing what amount of diamonds in total gives Type reward, and what ever the total ends up being that well be the event bonus for the next ~2 weeks.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
(03-12-2016, 12:22 AM)vosavo Wrote:
(03-11-2016, 10:43 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: I'm completely against this. People who pay already get enough.

"upon reaching certain goals the bonuses all the players will receive next Monday"
People who pay are essentially paying for f2p.
Think of it like Kickstarters stretch goals.
At least I think that's the intention Tongue

I wouldn't really want extra bonuses I didn't pay for (I'm f2p), but I think it's a good idea if you also gain independently by how much you spend. It may turn out like the Black Friday event, though doubt a lot of people want to be forced to straight up buy bonuses.
The cumulative pot would have to give a HUGE amount of bonuses that are obtainable, or people would def. get upset.

For that, I'm against this; but it's for sure a good idea and could be used on the side of an event.

I'm aware that it's beneficial to all players. I still think people who pay get enough as is, not to mention Ray already gives out plenty of freebies so I don't think we need this.