Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
error 2032 in the night
with the old server, when your internet dropped during the night it would reconect you after 5 - 10 minutes.
Upon waking up you ll be in game with a message "you rested for 8 minutes"
With the new server when your internet drops during the night, you wake up with a message ERROR 2032, you are not in game and when you enter the game you ve rested for 200 minutes or so.
Also based on the ammount of money you make in game in 1 hour and the ammount of money i get when i re-enter the game, the minutes i rested are totally wrong.
Yes DarkSoul55 that rested time error has been around before the transfer, I made a a ticket 28 days ago too.

Quote:SUPPORT RESPONSE:

Heya mythic,

I will say that there have been some issues with rested time (I've seen other reports in the past asking about rested time that appeared out of nowhere, at least).  My guess is that parallel/duplicate party instances are to blame here, though that's just a guess.  However, using your gold gains as a metric to figure out how long you've been offline might be inconsistent due to treasure spawns (unless your entire party has them turned off for whatever reason).

Needless to say, we're hoping things get better when we transition to the new backend service.  Ray's working hard to get that process finished soon.

So ya I know my average gold a night but they wont take that as a measure of time lost, hopefully with the new "ghost" system that Ray wants to come out with, well kill this bug.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
i agree that it depends on finding a chest or not.
But if during the day i make an average of 300B - 500B an hour. and during the night i only make 200B, it is clearly messed up.

Just fix the 2032 error and if your internet drops and restarts, let it rejoin the game and all is fine.
I'm just happy to see you contributing something to forum instead of just flames.

It's a glorious day.
---Retired---