Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting to room instance - not able to connect
Hello Roy,

Most of the time i was opening/enjoying the game from the work.
But since you've transferred game to other service provider, i'm no longer able to open the game from work, as it's stuck on "Connecting to room instance".

I'm still able to open game from home, tried different browsers (FF, Chrome, IE), all get stuck on same point, thus i do assume that this issue is happening due to my Corp network limitation, as it seems to be trying to connect to ports which are blocked.

Is there any chance that this "Room instance" connection profile/port will be changed to default (80/8080/443)? And if there is a really requirement for this one? For the Guild chat or? As i would even accept availability to open game and still able to participate in party and such, without being able to see guild/region chat and not able to launch challenges at work (but still to be able to claim rewards, train pets, etc).

Thank you in advance,
plit
(02-29-2016, 06:31 PM)plit Wrote: Hello Roy,

Most of the time i was opening/enjoying the game from the work.
But since you've transferred game to other service provider, i'm no longer able to open the game from work, as it's stuck on "Connecting to room instance".

I'm still able to open game from home, tried different browsers (FF, Chrome, IE), all get stuck on same point, thus i do assume that this issue is happening due to my Corp network limitation, as it seems to be trying to connect to ports which are blocked.

Is there any chance that this "Room instance" connection profile/port will be changed to default (80/8080/443)? And if there is a really requirement for this one? For the Guild chat or? As i would even accept availability to open game and still able to participate in party and such, without being able to see guild/region chat and not able to launch challenges at work (but still to be able to claim rewards, train pets, etc).

Thank you in advance,
plit

Not sure if gonna work for you, but I had the same issue here, sadly a vpn port blocked and I don't have access to the vpn firewall, Instead I made a hotspot from my cellphone (4G), connected to it, loaded the game and changed to cable back.
Yes the new server might be blocked by your work place firewall, sadly there is nothing Ray can do about it.
You well have to:
One: get your work place to change the firewall settings to allow for the new sever, which is unlikely, unless you work in the IT department and have access to the firewall setting, and can change them your self, or you know someone who can.
Two: do as arielmz did bring your charger to work make a hot spot and connect to IOU that way.
Three: connect to another hot spot/wifi that is already running, (not suggested).
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos