Poll: Do it?
Yes, please
No thanks
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stage lock feature
Lightbulb 
If you don´t have a dedicated party and want to farm cards you risk that someone joins and skips stages in a open game.
To prevent that my suggestion is that the first person in a party has the ability to lock the stage.

For the party guide there is a lock in the stage selection row. By default it is open.
On click it closes and other players cant change stage.
It is visible in the "search party" screen if stage is locked or not.
Other players in the party see the symbol in greyscale.
In the event of the party guide leaving the game the first player who joined can change lock/unlock, after 1 minute to allow reconnect.

The possibility to add a party description would improve this feature even more.

This would promote open parties with other random players instead of a permanent party.
No since if you don't want someone to join you and change the stage then don't allow to joins(you can edit this in settings and guild joins can be closed in guild settings).No as well since what if the party leader went afk for too long and the party reached their needed milestones but they can't switch zones until the party leader comes back.I would still recommend anyone to find themselves a permanent party since they are much better
(02-27-2016, 06:35 PM)D11M Wrote: No since if you don't want someone to join you and change the stage then don't allow to joins(you can edit this in settings and guild joins can be closed in guild settings).No as well since what if the party leader went afk for too long and the party reached their needed milestones but they can't switch zones until the party leader comes back.I would still recommend anyone to find themselves a permanent party since they are much better

(02-27-2016, 03:29 AM)LordBlob Wrote: For the party guide there is a lock in the stage selection row. By default it is open.

It is visible in the "search party" screen if stage is locked or not.

The possibility to add a party description would improve this feature even more.

If you don't want to be locked in a zone, then don't join that party. The thing is, he's not complaining about others joining him, in fact, he wants more players to get cards faster, but on the monster he's farming.

If you're the leader and are going afk, you can disable the stage lock.

If it's a random party, you can just leave and find another anyway. If it's not, you can just talk to the leader and have him disable it, duh.

I +1 this, as long as the party description comes with it.