Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Old creator gone. Cleanup done. Looking for new members. (12/9/12/11/13)
HitlerDidNothingWrong wants YOU for IOU Army!

Our old creator left us and it looks like I've been assigned to be the new one. All members being inactive 14days+ have been kicked and I'm trying to revive the guild.

We're an open guild so anybody (Lvl doesn't matter) is welcome as long as your active daily. So if you're looking for a way to spend your stone to gain precious guild xp feel free to join us. If you're an Iwannabeontopoftehleaderboardgamer you'll be sure to be dissapointed. This guild is just meant to be a way to enjoy the perks of being in a guild without having too much pressure on you (e.g. support lv, being active 24/7, etc).

P.S.: Despite the name nazi scum is'nt welcome. It was just the most convenient guild for me join at that moment. And yes I'm German (just to prevent any stupid questions).
Bro , that guild name ain't nice at all...
Nice run 'til now.
Yeah, I know.
you have messaging turn off so I'ma put this here:

ahem  see here:

https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1962

my proposition is bring in members of ganja potheads' guild and you guys merge over to academy to form the base for my underling; if applicable and you have 24/7 memebrs enuff of to make a decent foundation for us to get started-- then I will have you be a leader instructor at academy.

Note-- Our very high rank miners are in the process of dumping stone to buildings; our levels will go up very fast and with our name behind; we will shoot thru the ranks.

This is a oppurtunity for you to get your foot in the door early ;   for if you can bring over members that are applicable to help us get ball rolling.

I think its a plausible opportunity for a chance of you to get away from that horrible name o.0

Thank you for consideration~

PS-- of course we'd want only your more competitive, and 24/7 online members Wink
---Retired---
You might want to consider a merge. (But not only because of the guild's name)

Depending on how many members you have left, it'll be easier to move them to a new guild than recruit tons of new players.
(02-25-2016, 09:26 AM)Hipoo Wrote: You might want to consider a merge. (But not only because of the guild's name)

Depending on how many members you have left, it'll be easier to move them to a new guild than recruit tons of new players.

Yep.

No better opportunity imaginable then the one open at the Academy right now Big Grin *whistles*

But your attitude of "relaxed" irks me..tbh =\

would have to talk a bit on that at interviewing.
---Retired---