Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I use cards/Will they help my DPS a lot?
(02-19-2016, 09:23 AM)Zeryph Wrote: Let me follow up with a quick question, why do we only get cards on bosses? Or do you mean put your packs on them only? Should I also farm the normal enemies for their cards? Basically, why should we focus on aiming for 100, then 250, etc etc only on bosses and not on the normal enemies? Aren't they all the same bonus or did I miss something stupidly? Thanks!!

Hehe, I meant only focus packs on bosses.

The reason for this is because bosses simply have to much HP to farm, so you won't be farming them at all.
Since you aren't going to farm them, you won't earn any cards on them without the packs.

You focus 100 first because it's the best Card/damage ratio, making it more efficient long term.
50 cards gives +36 damage.
100 cards gives +80 damage.
250 cards gives +153 damage.
Basically:
Getting 100 cards on 2 monsters gives more damage than 50 cards on 4 monsters. &
Getting 100 cards on 5 monsters gives more damage than 250 cards on 2 monsters.

Do the same on normal enemies as well when you start farming for cards, sorry I was more focused on explaining the packs xD.
Yes, all monsters give the same bonus for each milestone.

Quote:Let me just say, I appreciate your answers so much! Detailed enough for me to totally understand, I just love reading them! I feel so informed.
I appreciate you asking the questions. Tongue
& If anything I've said in any posts is a bit confusing I (anyone) can always further/better explain it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I use cards/Will they help my DPS a lot? - vosavo - 02-19-2016, 09:42 AM