Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of things that seemed broken
* Joining and then quitting a party doesn't really work. Took ~90 seconds of hammering on the "quit party" button.

* I lost 1000 stone while donating to buildings rapidly. Disappeared from my inventory but the building didn't get credit.

* Doing a challenge is fairly broken. When it ends you stay stuck in the challenge. Logging out and back in leaves you at a gray screen. Eventually this goes away. Probably a symptom of the known ~20 sec login bug, but reporting anyway.

* Not sure if join button in guild works. When I clicked it I ended up in a party with someone not in the guild at all -- though probably they joined me at same time coincidentally via party finder.

I dunno. Maybe these are all lag symptoms? If so, it's hard to test for which things are actually buggy.
Other reports:

"Find a Guild" screen doesn't seem to show guild hall levels. (mine recently said 12/10 according to a new joiner)

Also I'm currently just stuck on a battle. We killed it, now nothing is happening. Has been that way for 30 minutes at least.
Regarding:

* Joining and then quitting a party doesn't really work. Took ~90 seconds of hammering on the "quit party" button.
* Doing a challenge is fairly broken. When it ends you stay stuck in the challenge. Logging out and back in leaves you at a gray screen.

You need to wait ~ 20 seconds for things to kick in. Spamming quit is just going to keep disconnecting you with this build hehe.

* Not sure if join button in guild works.

This is mentioned as a known issue - it hasn't been implemented yet Wink

* I lost 1000 stone while donating to buildings rapidly. Disappeared from my inventory but the building didn't get credit.

That's interesting...it should queue up and process multiples at once if one sneaks before the next process, but i'll have to delve into it.