Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clik damage
most of the players just go up automatic damage and let the pc kill the monsters, serious good idea that damage clik have + 50% damage to make it more tempting for players to watch for the game and just leave open
(02-14-2015, 10:32 AM)franco642 Wrote: most of the players just go up automatic damage and let the pc kill the monsters, serious good idea that damage clik have + 50% damage to make it more tempting for players to watch for the game and just leave open

Yeah I agree. If not 50%, off the bat, maybe a skill in gold that increases the %. I usually just open the game and leave it running in the background, but with a more valuable click, I'd be inclined to click more often.
Yeah but then what about people with auto clickers? Then people who cant be there all the time lose out. Just my thoughts thats all.
(02-14-2015, 07:54 PM)Rovian Wrote: Yeah but then what about people with auto clickers? Then people who cant be there all the time lose out. Just my thoughts thats all.

That is true...I went to the darkside and autoclick now as well, when I'm afk from the computer. A damage boost with an autoclicker is very advantageous. If no one auto'd or scripted, a boost would be needed. Since people do though, it isn't. I guess it's a complicated issue, until something is set in stone about 'cheating'.
click damage bonus 50% when u click and -50% if u want auto click :3 *if ray add this feature and hope so*