Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ascension system confusion
Hey, I'm currently level 39 and today I was partying with a level 46. We were training on planet 5. How is it possible for me to solo planet 5 when I couldn't even beat the second boss with a level 46 in my party. I read that the new enemy level after the ascension is level 40 something but yet, to even ascend you need to kill a level 65 monster. How does that make any sense.

In addition most high levelled players password their parties, so chances are I won't be as lucky to find another level 46+ to party with when I get stronger to attempt planet 5 again. The way I see it now is, it's impossible to ascend at level 40...which is what I was looking forward to doing. It's more likely now, that I won't be able to ascend until level 50 or until I hoard a ton of gold to upgrade.

Speaking of upgrades, while the cost goes up significantly; the percent goes up by 0.25. Seems like such a small amount for such a huge investment, when I'm already struggling to beat mobs and bosses. +4 coins chance on drops, why not make it so that it's always +4 coins that drop or make another skill that eliminates the low end. So +2 min, +3 min, etc. Yes spent well over 5m gold to sometimes get 1 coin dropped. Makes me feel so special.
Ascend doesnt depend much on the lv it depend on the auto + click damage u do , example like my side account did 120 damage auto + 100 click damage , it obviously that he cant solo so i let he join my main account which does 160/130, so if in same party i can do 280/130 which can beat lv 65 boss . All this mean is if u want to ascend , u need to ask someone for help or create 2nd account then u will have enough auto + click to move further
P.S: with help my side beat lv 65 boss when it was lv 36 :3 and i use all my ap in auto damage ONLY