Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What can be done to improve your holidays?
(12-24-2015, 06:09 PM)Sharkhunt Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 06:07 PM)Beefbump Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 05:27 PM)Sharkhunt Wrote: You know what, I think I am done.

I am one of the first players on kong since early early Beta.

I patiently waited for months, while instead of content, you added mini events.   People kept talking about how you needed to code events so that next year there were already there. I am not one of those people.

You said you didnt want to add new content until the server swap, as you would have to redo all the code after the swap.  This never stopped you from adding events though, but the same problem doesn't apply, really?

Your black hole event was the money grab from hell.   Might as well call IOU "R2 games" by that point.

Finally, we get content this month (infinite challenge series).  Barely up and running, and down go the servers.  crash crash crash.   Same explanation for the past months (swapping servers soon!)

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  Guess this 3rd time (4th?!?) makes me an even bigger idiot.  

I bought the event packs for this update.  Went to work, came back to hearing of many crashes, Yet again, losing hours and hours of log in time.  Given the track record, you might as well make offline rewards equal 100%.  Given this update, the failure to run, failure to swap, I would like my purchases refunded for this event.  Its not worth it.   Why play a game where you have to be on 24/7 to get any good rate of gain, and have it crash over and over with the same spiel explaining it?

I was sad when many long timers quit the game.   Several before me gave the same reasons I just posted when they quit.   now its my turn i guess.  You made a great game, are a smart friendly developer, that is not delivering hardcore on anything you have said in the past few months.

Then leave, but i guarantee you wont get your money back it was your fault you spent money, wasnt a smistake. He is doing all he can and is trying to recomp us for yahoos sake. he said multiple times that if server migration took too long then he was going to make an update im sure you didnt complain then getting that bonus damage.

who are you? why do i care what you think?  He isn't doing all he can.  hes pumping sunshine like he has for months.  same answers.   Keep licking those boots.

No actually he hasnt, he has given an update on the server and actually has things testing and working in the update. how about you read for once you moronic piece of shit

Messages In This Thread
RE: What can be done to improve your holidays? - Beefbump - 12-24-2015, 06:15 PM