Poll: Should offline gains be changed to:
Nothing, it's fine as is.
To full rewards as thread stated but only until issues are resolved.
Other*Please specify
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Offline gains during yahoo server transfer
(12-24-2015, 03:27 AM)vosavo Wrote: Full rewards, I probably wouldn't even be online in this game anymore.
I'd be down for a buff in offline times until the transfer is complete, but maybe for the first hour offline it's full reward?
No offline limit is a bit much.

See the way I see it is, it's the holidays. I shouldn't have to babysit the game and refresh it every couple of hours, just to make sure it isn't crashing. Full rewards until issues are resolved, to me eliminates this. It' not like I'm suggesting it become a permanent aspect of the game. Just until everything is sorted out. If it's only full rewards for the first hour...we'd still have to babysit the game which improves nothing about the issue. If that's the case there's no point in even changing offline gains at all. The whole problem is that when people step away from their computers/laptops, they should have the peace of mind that the idle game is idling safely. Not that if they came back in 1 hr, 2, 5, 10, that the game has crashed and they've lost gains in the game. For instance, you leave the game on and go out to your families for Christmas dinner. You come back 6 hours later and the game is crashed. Well, wtf. Why should we be penalized and only get 1 hour back out of that time. It makes no sense to me to have a limit on offline gains...when the offline portion isn't our fault. As far as you being online anymore...lol you still need to play to use the offline time. So you would dw Smile It's just that the offline time needs to mirror the gains you would have gotten if you were online.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offline gains during yahoo server transfer - CRIMSONKING - 12-24-2015, 05:40 AM