Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Base Damage
Information 
Hello

Recently with the new series challenge system, challenge millstones have been % based.
This makes your base damage only add your completion challenge bonus.

Why not take that % bonus from the challenges, and add it to the base damage?
It fully effects your DPS, and i'd personally love to see how much it's helping.
To people who want to see the (for me) +330 bonus from completion why not just have a similar 
Presentation then what has happened with the card bonus?
- When you go to challenges and click 'normal' underneath the challenges would show your bonus completion damage.
(Of course the completion damage would be added to the % bonus for base damage.)

This doesn't actually change your damage, but see more accurately what it is.

Would be:

Challenge Boost = (Challenge completion bonus + (BaseDamage * (%milestoneDECIMAL+%seriesDECIMAL))) 
[When I say Base damage, I mean as if the completion bonus hasn't been accounted for]
The "base damage" it gives for auto/click are different, but I guess it could show both values.

And if you want to see the raw damage you get from the new bonuses, you'd need to use all other damage multipliers too (orb, event, ascension, support, inferno).
(01-03-2016, 08:23 PM)Hipoo Wrote: And if you want to see the raw damage you get from the new bonuses, you'd need to use all other damage multipliers too (orb, event, ascension, support, inferno).

Ah true, they would have to be completely separate in character info :/
(01-04-2016, 01:36 AM)vosavo Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 08:23 PM)Hipoo Wrote: And if you want to see the raw damage you get from the new bonuses, you'd need to use all other damage multipliers too (orb, event, ascension, support, inferno).

Ah true, they would have to be completely separate in character info :/

I wouldn't mind if ray added the separate one though, would be interesting to see your true damage.