Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Challenge Themes
So, for those that don't know, Ray said on Facebook he plans to add a new challenge every month starting in January!  Very exciting!   I thought we'd 'help' by coming up with some themes for the bad guys.. maybe Bob can even make it a contest!  

For instance:

'Space Knights' - Spoof/Tribute to Star Wars... things like 'Space Cadet', 'Space Warrior', 'Space Major General', etc.   I'm thinking mobs with 'laser swords'

Mobsters - Seems like the artist would do this well.. I'm talking super stereotypical Italian guys.. maybe even a spaghetti monster or something.  

Endangered Species - Cutesy rare animals with big anime eyes would be great fun to kill, no?

I have some others, but I'll let the group do some posting first.  Fire away!
If we all blamebob wouldn't it be fair to have a challenge where we beat him up? Big Grin

Or we could all vote and select one player as the target
(12-15-2015, 12:15 AM)D11M Wrote: If we all blamebob wouldn't it be fair to have a challenge where we beat him up? Big Grin

Or we could all vote and select one player as the target

Yeah votes are only fair.

I vote bob.
I wouldn't wanna beat up Bob, he's a nice guy.
You can usually find me here!
Then in that event we could thow thanks at him instead of dps Big Grin

Like how many thanks do you need to defeat Bob?You need to do at least 4.8m thanks per second for that
(12-15-2015, 01:50 PM)D11M Wrote: Then in that event we could thow thanks at him instead of dps Big Grin

Like how many thanks do you need to defeat Bob?You need to do at least 4.8m thanks per second for that

Lmao, that would be perfect. 4.8m tps (Thanks per Second)
You can usually find me here!
As long as we are doing Bob we may as well do one with all the people involved in the game. Ending with Ray who would be invincible Tongue
If you're going to go the meta route, how about Lag monsters? With the Yahoo server at the end?