Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Anyone know to get Shockwave flash to stop crashing?
For the last few days, I've gotten random crashes. Anyone know to solve this problem, thanks.
Right click (in a flash game) => settings => Untick "Enable hardware acceleration"

If it doesn't work, you can go in settings (from your browser) => add-ons => Find Shockwave player and select it => untick "Enable Adobe Flash protected mode" .

You may need to restart your browser.
I'll try it and let you know. Thanks.
havin the same issue for like 4-5 days now, out of nowhere. never got that issue before.

@darkbobob thanks for the tip.
its a flash prob. theres suppost to be an update in jan to fix it.. yeah it wrecks me to. i cant seem to idle all that much anymore...
There is a memory leak in game causing it I think
i'm using an autorefresher, which kicks in every 30mins. since then no issue anymore, lol.
the tips given above didnt help for me tho =(
(01-08-2016, 12:08 PM)demwaral Wrote: i'm using an autorefresher, which kicks in every 30mins. since then no issue anymore, lol.

Sup Dem, how have you been? lol Unf auto refresher isn't a help to IOU players, since we need to input our info every refresh Sad hopefully an updated version comes out soon.
Yeah, theres a memory leak. Hits 1g overnight. Just refresh if it gets laggy, its a point where it will crash if left alone.
Regards,
xCannon
(01-09-2016, 12:19 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 12:08 PM)demwaral Wrote: i'm using an autorefresher, which kicks in every 30mins. since then no issue anymore, lol.

Sup Dem, how have you been? lol Unf auto refresher isn't a help to IOU players, since we need to input our info every refresh Sad hopefully an updated version comes out soon.

heya dude, i'm fine and you?

there are scripts/addons, which autofill forms, too. or just use autohotkey. its like 10-12 line script needed to do the job (refresh on x-intervall + autologin). very easy to do.