Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
adjustable minimum level to join guilds
Our leader has to advertise a lot. Also other guilds advertise in the chat, if they search for new members.
If we dont do so and just open the guild for everyone, even players under 10 are able to join.
That doesnt help anyone. Also i saw guildies beeing annoyed, because players with very low dps joined without permission.

To end with the instruction, please take a look at the title again.

Also a better search function to find guilds might be helpfull then. Be able to see the average level of the members and sort guilds by average level is necessary.
If they players who want to join a guild, fit with the minimum level, they can join.

-> Leader can set a minimum level for public joins
-> Average level of each guild and minimum level to join a specific guild is shown
Yeeeessss or even with a request to join a guild, with the leader or creator having to accept it.
(by seeing the requested players lvl/iou)

I hate having to recruit in the chat all the time just to find nobody and annoy other players trying to have a conversation.

+ 1 Ray plox

-Leader's shouldn't be able to set the cap higher then their own level. (or at least some limitation to that)
+1 Yes
I have seen more games have the system that vosavo suggested, and having the guild leaders/creator be able to set an open join with a min level and or IOU would give the guilds more options.

Could even take all three options, have a check system.

Current options:
  • Invites only or what ever it may be seeing I'm not a Guild Creator. <--- this well deactivate the 3 options below.
Add in:
  • Min Level ______ <--- type in a min lvl can't be higher then your guilds average lvl, has a display showing current average. check mark it to turn on/off
  • Min IOU: _________ <--- type in a min IOU can't be higher then your guilds average IOU, has a display showing current average. check mark it to turn on/off
  • Semi Open <---- Sets the guild to open but players can't join until they get the approval of the Guild Leaders/Creator. check mark it to turn on/off
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos