Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trophies update
Trophies are awarded for progression through the game. It feels like there are not enough of them. If you look back to the future, we had several updates introducing new stuff/features, but trophies rewarding progress towards them were skipped. Skipped how? None of the new stuff actually is counted to trophies. What I suggest then is to introduce a whole new set.

I included formulas for each level of the trophy in several places.

Battle:
  1. Kill monsters in Pet Arena. Fast track doesn't count towards this.
  2. Kill monsters in challenge mode.
    Each  level req LVL^2 kills.

Collect:
  1. Sacrifices. 
  2. Crystals. 
  3. Event points. 
  4. Wood.  
    10*LVL^3 for each lvl. 
  5. Stone.  
    Formula = wood formula. 
  6. Cards.
    Suggested formula is 10*LVL^2
  7. Pet Points.

Events:
  1. Challenges completed. This has 75 levels and one is given for each difficulty for each single/duo/group for each type of challenge. 
  2. Challenges completed (cumulative).
    Each level requires LVL^2 challenges completed (inlcuding repeats). 
  3. Participate in an event. One level is granted for each time you enter an event (halloween, Black Friday etc). 
  4. Claim daily card packs. This one is self-explaining.
    N-th level requires n-th triangular number points. 
  5. Pet arena completions. Participate in pet arena. 1 point / day.
    Formula as above. 
  6. Codes redeemed (that one could be named Ray's mercy Big Grin)
    Triangular numbers again. 

Score:
  1. Orbs. Cumulative levels determine the progression of this. This can also be included in upgrades trophy. 
  2. Pet upgrades score. Self-explaining. 
    2*Triangular numbers. 
Note: triangular numbers can be replaced with whatever formula is for "Play for XXX days" trophy.

There may be obvious skips in the above list. In such case I can edit the list to add whatever interesting I find under.

The above changes would also change the way IOU score is calculated. We would have few more numbers that influence the score.

I think I should mention that it would be nice to see a little refreshment of the Trophies window. For instance:
  1. Fixing number formatting. My Collect->Exp  has progress of 187,412K/194,400K, but just under it I see, in task window, 194400000000 XP. This could be applies to all battle trophies and gold/xp ones.
  2. Rearranging trophies by diving each type into "subgroups". At this moment they are placed linearly, from top left to bottom right. Take Battle trophies. We can divide all of them into two groups. Group 1 is damage dealt and max dmg. That could be our 1st "row". Group 2 is Kill XXX trophies. That couldbe our 2nd "row". In Collect category we can divide trophies into Gold&XP group and Diamonds/AP/Apples group (stuff earned through the battle and premium currency). Etc.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
I agree! Definitely pets and orbs should be added. I would also revamp the 'total kills' ones... the level tiers are far too close together.. it was probably set up before inferno... I'd change it to a new trophy every 250 levels... that'd give us trophies that go up to level 5000, which seems pretty reasonable for where people are at now (lvl 5000 is a full group of people around 1 mill dps each).

I do think a few of those suggested are a bit repetitive, but if we're going to have 20+ trophies for kills things, why not?

Also, there shouldn't be a max level on the trophies... just set the formula and let it happen.
I'd like more trophies. Most people would. It gives more individual satisfaction in playing and progressing. More trophies = more personal accomplishments.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

I agree, we need more trophies.

Pet upgrades should factor into pet score. It's already a super slow progressing track (and contributes very little to IOU score) so adjusting it to reflect pp would be nice.
+1 to all

and perhaps as more and more money is going into the game a "$/£/€/X spent" trophy...
Hell yeah, spot on.
IOU score is another issue that could use some major work... adding pet upgrades to the pet score (or upgrade score) is just the tip of the iceberg.
Who wouldn't say +1 for more trophies? Big Grin

+1 from me
Indeed we need tons of new trophies for future upgrade :v
not gonna say +/- 1

will say wouldnt more trophies require trophie upgrades to be recalculated to keep it in balance with the flooded amount of new trophies bringing up the cost of current upgrades?