Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dominant Fools guild (12/12/11/12/12) recruiting
Dominant Fools guild is looking for 3 new members. We want you to be an active player and preferably 200+ or at least near lvl 200.

Our current members are at lvl 252-218.
Our buildings are 12/12/11/12/12

PM me or reply here if you want to join us.
Ok I wont be afraid to ask.I have loved and helped the game and I have supported it a few times because I believe Ray is doing a good job! I always have the principle to never pay for online games that are free, however, I do love the game and to keep it running those people require some stimulation dont they? Now I am level 229, support level 4 , I am close to 20,000 IOU and I have good sense of humour. I am not looking for t20 guild because I am a realistic, however, I am open for any invitations of any kind. Me and my friend managed to build a guild called TryHarders and it reached 200k IOU, however, he kicked me for no reason . I was a competitive and attached is an excel table with how I progressed the last few days. I don't know if I am a bad person but I am not searching for an explanation and I have already moved on. HF idlers and please either PM me or write here for any guild invitations. Angel