Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crafting system
I speak Spanish, I will use a translator to:

The crafting system is something that can be implemented in every known genre, from strategy, adventure and romance even things like casual, provided they can be implemented intelligently

My idea is this: that a map * city * which will be the number * 0 * on each planet is implemented, it will not have much use now but will add good idea for improvements in the future

We retake in the city go to the blacksmith * * o * Alchemist * where we can create objects / weapons / customizations which can create mini objects that can be achieved in different planets, for example planet 1

on the planet 1 There are 15 areas, every 5 areas 1 item is dropped into particles which sirbe for crafting, taking double or triple% to get the boss (this would be also very useful in that the bosses are very difficult and end up giving the same amount of gold and exp common monsters so nobody gets to fight with them you see that expire, but adding this double / triple% will be more tempting for those who deceen to drop the object of craftin

objects can be:

potions, that can be used to increase the speed of recovery of powers, clik speed automatic or damage, poison the monster, etc

customizations which would allow changing the appearance of the pet damage and would follow the same level but could choose to change the serpent by an animal fence more to our taste / personality

weapons which increase the% of current uses limited damage as monsters 5-30 depending on the difficulty of creating, making you save for big fights besides that in the city 0 on each planet as already mentioned at the beginning can accept quests every 1-3 hours: kill monsters xx xx area 3 and area 14 monsters to earn an object of creation, gold, or ap diamond