Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offline times
In each guild it shows the amount of time somebody has been roughly offline for.
Are these even remotely accurate though?
I have absolutely no idea if I should kick somebody for inactivity, as it shows somebody offline for almost 100h, yet the players is in a chat room on Kongregate (afk).. Even showing on Kong's time that they would have last played ~12h ago or so.

Should the offline times be trusted?
That feature's a bit wonky. Sometimes people just haven't refreshed for a couple of days, I think. Keep track of their IOU, and see if it changes. If it does, he's active. If not, he's inactive.
The problem is that, sometimes, the guild will be split into 2 (or more?) instances. So group A will see group B offline and vice-versa.

But if someone is actually inactive, then the timer is accurate.
Alright thanks
Just ask in clan chat if they are active or online in someones party. Every few days the server craps out and shows the entire guild offline until each individual hard refreshes. Even when that happens they will still be online in party. Just ask around the guild.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"