Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ship Upgrades Maxed, what now?
Well i have all ship upgrades bought, the question now is, what to do with all those exp points?
Also, players like me with nothing to do with exp points should NOT take exp points from codes since they're useless (i think).
===(Updated 15/03/2017)===
- Level : 603
- IOU Score: 96453
- Support Lv: 8
- Lineage Lv: 12
- Pets: x2 Mammoth Lv7
(11-11-2015, 03:11 AM)Goty Wrote: Well i have all ship upgrades bought, the question now is, what to do with all those exp points?
Also, players like me with nothing to do with exp points should NOT take exp points from codes since they're useless (i think).

I think Ray has a plan to do another ship or something. Like a pvp battle ship kinda thing so I'm assuming that will take EXP to upgrade as well. Now you're lucky all you have to do is collect the points and you'll be able to upgrade right away. Smile
(11-11-2015, 03:22 AM)Stranga Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 03:11 AM)Goty Wrote: Well i have all ship upgrades bought, the question now is, what to do with all those exp points?

I think Ray has a plan to do another ship or something. Like a pvp battle ship kinda thing so I'm assuming that will take EXP to upgrade as well. Now you're lucky all you have to do is collect the points and you'll be able to upgrade right away. Smile

That sounds cool! Thanks for the info =D
===(Updated 15/03/2017)===
- Level : 603
- IOU Score: 96453
- Support Lv: 8
- Lineage Lv: 12
- Pets: x2 Mammoth Lv7
(11-11-2015, 03:22 AM)Stranga Wrote: I think Ray has a plan to do another ship or something. Like a pvp battle ship kinda thing so I'm assuming that will take EXP to upgrade as well. Now you're lucky all you have to do is collect the points and you'll be able to upgrade right away. Smile

Reffering to the bottom info in expedition upgrade window is a wrong idea. These "combat ships, challenges and PvP" are there for months. 

Also, getting exp points from codes may pay off later once we know for what are we saving those thousands of points.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
(11-11-2015, 09:51 PM)Brouwer Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 03:22 AM)Stranga Wrote: I think Ray has a plan to do another ship or something. Like a pvp battle ship kinda thing so I'm assuming that will take EXP to upgrade as well. Now you're lucky all you have to do is collect the points and you'll be able to upgrade right away. Smile

Reffering to the bottom info in expedition upgrade window is a wrong idea. These "combat ships, challenges and PvP" are there for months. 

Also, getting exp points from codes may pay off later once we know for what are we saving those thousands of points.

Referring to those isn't the wrong idea. Updates to the expeditions are planned. It's just that other things have taken priority, transferring to a new server, fishing, events, etc. Last I heard it's still in the long term plans, just not likely before the end of the year. So for now just save up your expedition points, that way you can get a head start when it's expanded.
It would be nice to get another round of upgrades though... even if the EP costs were jacked up hard.
Basically for now, most people either go completely AP for auto speed or damage upgrades, or completely diamonds to keep up with double card drop.