Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Party DPS
Lightbulb 
Hello,

I have a little suggesition that should not be hard to implement. I was always trying to determinate party DPS by looking at other players in party when Im serching for one.

Party DPS Counter would be very nice thing to have.

Keep up the good work!!

Best Regards
IGN - WoYu
Good idea, it should be useful when you don't have a perma party

+1 I like this idea as well.
Hmmm would be really nice if this could also be put on the search for party list. For one thing it doesn't tell you what the other members of the party are like. I remember having to jump parties a lot because I'd join them and find they were power leveling low level players.
I think this would be decent when searching for party's in general, but overall if it's displayed similar to were your current DPS is shown it could be a major lag issue.
If somebody changes their DPS counter to a 5s it could be rapidly changing.
Could probably work if similar to your own DPS counter their was an interval for total party DPS where every 5mins or so it just adds the current DPS of everybody; but even then couldn't you just look at your party and make an assumption based on their numbers?

I'd go with it for when searching for party's though, like a little extra text underneath the amount of players in the party.