Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How was everyones Halloween?
This is post is a little late maybe, but I've only really just recovered!

I went to a fun party at my uni, dressed up as of course Son Goku in my gi and with a wig on. Stopped with the beer pretty early and went onto the whiskey as too much beer makes me unable to move, danced a lot and caught up with some people I haven't seen in a while which was awesome.

A group of us went back to someones house after, had a few j's and drunk some more, I didn't get lucky which was the only downer on the night, then back to my dorm in a blur

Woke up about 4pm on Sunday and could barely lift my head from the pillow, just about managed to make myself a coffee and checked iou where everything was available, pet train, expedition, tricks, mine wood etc. So much lost iou time not sure it was worth it

I'm a rubbish story teller but hoping some of you guys can tell the tale of an epic halloween night
..get lucky? What does that mean?
(11-04-2015, 11:09 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: ..get lucky? What does that mean?
an unsuccessful night with the ladies shall we say

(11-04-2015, 04:43 PM)Sebinsky2014 Wrote: I was gone to a party dressed up as Master Chief from Halo. I was going with my girlfriend a very close friend that was a girl. We would use to kiss sometimes but back to the story. We were gone to the party by 8 PM.

When we came at the party,we entered the house. You should had seen the party ! It was awesome ! So where was I ? Colored lights going everywhere ! Everybody dancing,so we joined them ! 

All 3 of us drank some beer,so we were drunk. We needed to rest for a bit,so we were gone to a room. My girlfriend searching her facebook and me staying in bed with my friend.

My girlfriend started to say "Can you please get out ? I want to do something with my boy.". My friend dissagreed. So because we were drunk...you know what happend...a threesome...

When we finished the threesome,i was feeling so good ! We dressed up and we were gone home by 1 AM next morning.

That is almost the whole story,i didn't want to go in detail about the threesome so yea !

^things that never happened
Went to a Uni party of my own, but where a few of my mates attend. Drove up there on Friday night with the intention of coming back on Sunday. Had such a great time even though I didn't really dress up for it, but I ended up being so rekt on Sunday there was no way I was making the journey that day.
I had work Monday morning which meant getting up at 5AM Monday and making the 3 hour drive through the severe fog we had in London and surrounding areas. Drove past about 3 major accidents, fortunately they were on the other side of the motorway and my path was pretty clear (and even more fortunately no one was hurt in said accidents, just some cars that won't be running anytime soon). Still tired as a mofo though.
Andez - Click Heroes
I put a Captain America mask on and my fiance dressed up as a ghoul. We walked around while she got candy, and then drove uptown to have me sit in the car while she got more candy. I don't even like candy :|

But other than that, not much happened.
You can usually find me here!
I sat at home in my underwear and clicked in inferno--
---Retired---