Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maximizing Damage..
Has anybody figured out what the best skills are to focus on, as far as autoing, pets, ect. There's a ton of different options, but which ones are the best? :O

Same for hunting, trophies, idk ,there's so many different things to pick XD. Any tips or important things you've found out while playing, please let me know haha! :-)
Drake <3
Auto dmg, auto speed.
Thanks ^^
Drake <3
(11-01-2015, 05:16 AM)OhhPaigey Wrote: Has anybody figured out what the best skills are to focus on, as far as autoing, pets, ect. There's a ton of different options, but which ones are the best? :O

Same for hunting, trophies, idk ,there's so many different things to pick XD. Any tips or important things you've found out while playing, please let me know haha! :-)

For auto-ing
Yes auto dmg/spd

But make sure you're working on (finishing):
Coin Count
Gold Rate
Huge Loots
Triple Size
(In that order) - before you start worrying about only upgrading auto dmg/spd
If their not maxed just up auto dmg/spd on the side whenever you have spare gold.
Later on only use ap on auto spd since the cost gets ridic, then you can literally just dump all into auto dmg for awhile (depending on other upgrades).
(I don't know your level or anything so my tips end here Tongue, sry if none of it is relevant)
Thanks! I'll do what you said, I wasn't putting too much into the gold stuff. I'm level 78 right now.
Drake <3
Save your AP. You do not receive anymore after level 130, so it is a limited supply. Auto Speed is the only upgrade you should spend AP on, as it costs over 100x more than auto damage in terms of gold but costs the same AP. You want to aim for around level 50, and you also want to use some AP on the Pet Arena (no more than 30-40 on a single stage, and don't pass 10 until later).

You want to max gold rate, huge loots, and HP reduction. Once that is done, level up Triple size to about 60-80 before spending your time maxing it, as it's the most expensive upgrade. You will want to get level 100 crit chance, level 100 double attack chance, and level 200 critical multiplier. Then you want to upgrade auto damage as high as you can, because after level 200 you get over 100 damage per upgrade. It's better to use an optimizer at your level to choose which upgrade to focus on.

Make sure not to ignore your tree and mining depth, as the upgrades are important and being in a guild with high level buildings is also important. Unlock auto damage orb, then xp orb, then crit orb, then gold orb, then pet/woodcutting orb.

Look for party members who are actively upgrading Treasure Hunter / Easy Loots / HP Reduction, as they are party upgrades and only the highest level out of you three will have an effect on the enemy so there's no point in upgrading them all.

There's more if you read the Hitchhiker's guide.
Thanks! I tried using those things people made, but I couldn't figure it out at all lol
Drake <3
(11-05-2015, 08:51 AM)OhhPaigey Wrote: Thanks! I tried using those things people made, but I couldn't figure it out at all lol
Which did you try using? If you need help, most people here probably will be able to tell you what went wrong.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

That is the optimizer I used for where to spend gold after I finished off my hunting upgrades. It will simply tell you what is the most efficient upgrade to buy next. Don't worry that it doesn't ask for support level, event points, or auto orb level. Since it's not looking at how much damage you deal and those are all multipliers they don't really effect the choice in what to get next.

As for trophies since you can reset them just put it all in woodcutting and mining. Then when you get to where you can finish a pet training, expedition, or claim just reset and put them all into that. May take a few seconds but the timer will complete and you can finish expeditions, train pets, etc. Then reset back to wood and mine.