Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto damage drop
Hi.
When I logged in today I've got about 9200 auto damage. I know there is an idle bonus 10% after time but when I clicked and used powers after time I had about 8100 dmg and after Idle bonus there is 8900. How? Is ther a secon Idle bonus after some more time?
The dps timer doesn't do well with tracking your actual dps. It's because you have chances of crit and doubles. Even with the 5 minute timer your dps can easily jump 10-20% either way depending on if you get a bunch of crits and/or doubles or if you hardly get any.
Ech. Sorry - english is not my primary language. I ment not DPS but Auto Damage wich is constant. Now it is 8960 after playin idle for about 2 h. When i loged in the morning it was over 9200. When I click attack it drops to 8146 due to 10% bonus reset. That I understand but why it was over 9200 earlier?
Your DPS is basically the same as your auto damage when you aren't clicking. So it mainly due to pure chance of crits that it ends up being slightly different over time.
Guild: FOvivors (Creator) Top 50 Guild
IOU: 73k
Level 467
Idle DPS: 350M
Support Level 6
I think he is trying to say he was hitting 9200's earlier idle tics and now is ticking for natty 8960s and is wondering how that dropped, not his average over time.
---Retired---
Can you all please read with understanding? I am NOT talking about statistic DPS that includes double attack, critick, auto attack, animal attack, click damage etc. I'm talking only about AUTO ATTACK that is constat in walue. When you are not doing anything it gets 10% bonus after 10 mintutes. As I said before it has dropet from higher walue and didi'nt stack back whe I went idle.

Do you understand me now?

Quote: Ragekai "I think he is trying to say he was hitting 9200's earlier idle tics and now is ticking for natty 8960s and is wondering how that dropped, not his average over time."

Egzacly!
Did you change ascension upgrades? Maybe you did woodcutting and forgot to change it back?
Hipoo
[quote pid='7795' dateline='1445094688']
Did you change ascension upgrades? Maybe you did woodcutting and forgot to change it back?
[/quote]

If you come to think of it I had 1 ascesion point becous my guild had new building upgrade. But I used it for tresure dmg upgrade. 

The situation looked like this. I log into the game and see some nice damage. Then I cliked some powerups and spent my ascesion point. Then I went idle so that my dmg went back ti high but it didn't. It was over 200-300 less.
(10-18-2015, 01:59 AM)Sadentrue Wrote: Hipoo
[quote pid='7795' dateline='1445094688']

If you come to think of it I had 1 ascesion point becous my guild had new building upgrade. But I used it for tresure dmg upgrade. 

The situation looked like this. I log into the game and see some nice damage. Then I cliked some powerups and spent my ascesion point. Then I went idle so that my dmg went back ti high but it didn't. It was over 200-300 less.
[/quote]

You must of speced something different.. or your dmg orb higher? maybe your guild gain upgrade level-- there are lots of things that can effect dmg.
But this values you are talking are quite small potatoes..
---Retired---
(10-17-2015, 11:14 PM)Sadentrue Wrote: Can you all please read with understanding? I am NOT talking about statistic DPS that includes double attack, critick, auto attack, animal attack, click damage etc. I'm talking only about AUTO ATTACK that is constat in walue. When you are not doing anything it gets 10% bonus after 10 mintutes. As I said before it has dropet from higher walue and didi'nt stack back whe I went idle.

Do you understand me now?

Quote: Ragekai "I think he is trying to say he was hitting 9200's earlier idle tics and now is ticking for natty 8960s and is wondering how that dropped, not his average over time."

Egzacly!

Sorry I got confused because I thought you were getting your numbers from the DPS section of it, not the auto hits (red numbers). It that case, Rage pretty much summed it up. Respecing ascension points would be the one thing that would lower it.
Guild: FOvivors (Creator) Top 50 Guild
IOU: 73k
Level 467
Idle DPS: 350M
Support Level 6