Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eliminate/Reduce Time between spawn (after kill)
Big Grin 
This would be a good change imo it would make your difference in power growth more noticeable as it isn't killed by the buffer of creature re spawn time =\

I'm sure eliminating it is probably difficult ; but getting it as low as possible imo the lower the better.
---Retired---
I seem to remember that Ray was looking into reducing the spawn time between monsters. Not sure if I've seen anything about how much or when it would be implemented.
This would be a really good thing. Ray should definitely try to do something about it.
(10-11-2015, 09:28 AM)Ragekai Wrote: This would be a good change imo it would make your difference in power growth more noticeable as it isn't killed by the buffer of creature re spawn time  =\

I'm sure eliminating it is probably difficult ; but getting it as low as possible imo the lower the betterI wouldn't like this since it would make farming higher infernos pointless, might as well only stick to the Inferno that you can nearly one shot. Might cause more 'lag' issues too.
I wouldn't like this, 
- it would make farming higher infernos pointless, might as well only stick to the Inferno that you can nearly one shot. 
- Might cause more 'lag' issues too.
- Create an even bigger stretch to how far ahead 'donators' are.
But if he just shrinks it a little bit might not be a huge issue for these things, just as long as it's not an instantaneous respawn.
Yeah I seem to remember Ray saying it was going to go down to 1 second or even half a second, wouldn't disappear though. Can't seem to find where that was though, maybe it was on chatzy.
(10-13-2015, 12:56 AM)vosavo Wrote: I wouldn't like this, 
- it would make farming higher infernos pointless, might as well only stick to the Inferno that you can nearly one shot. 
- Might cause more 'lag' issues too.
But if he just shrinks it a little bit might not be a huge issue for these things, just as long as it's not an instantaneous respawn.
+1
(10-13-2015, 12:56 AM)vosavo Wrote: - Create an even bigger stretch to how far ahead 'donators' are.
How so?  Seems like it would help newer players farm faster than older players were able to at their level, if anything.
I'm room 7's vanderbuzzard on kong if you wish to find me.
I really don't see how having quicker spawn would make higher infernos pointless... you still going to move up eventually, it silly to look at it that way. As for lag, no way to know how bad it is till it happens.

Anyways, mentioning donators getting ahead would be bad for the game is a bad argument, they already ahead of everyone else and the gap only gets more bigger no matter what, a few added changes or features in games not going to change that. The only way that would hurt the game more if Ray start making the game balanced around whales only.

Personally to me, I feel making it faster spawning is a must, the game is really slow at the moment thanks to how slow the spawns are, the ones that still new and ascending can only go so fast and as a result, usually don't get to the big boys till around weeks to a month later, anything to speed this up for them is a blessing.
If possible maybe an instantaneous spawn for ascension tier 0/1 players. And possibly half the time of ascension tier 3 spawn time for ascension tier 2 spawns. Would let the new guys get up to where they can maybe play with the vets faster.