Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
orb suggestion: cost reduction
(10-08-2015, 06:19 AM)Poems Wrote: That's probably the most ignorant response I've seen yet on this forum. With that comment, I assume you are a very weak, low level player. If you knew how expensive auto base damage gets after several hundred levels, you wouldn't have said that. Early on in a good group, you can get 10-20 upgrade levels no problem. When you are past level 400/500/600/etc and it becomes so expensive that you can grind for 24 hours and only afford 1 or 2 upgrades, then you would love some sort of cost reduction.

As for what Mythic said, eh. Orbs don't have a cap in their current state. It would literally take all of a few lines of code to put a cap on an orb. If anything, it would take away a lot of the coding for an orb since only 3-5 levels would have to be accounted for.

I think a cost reduction orb is a pretty good idea. Notice the numbers suggested are very low, it wouldn't be game changing. The bonus would be hardly noticeable but if it means the difference of an extra upgrade every few days when it costs me 15 billion(15m) for one upgrade, I'm all for it. This would make absolutely no difference to low level players, even upwards of level 210-230 players would barely feel a difference. Having even a 1% cost reduction over the entire time I'm playing for the next few months would be great.

I think you are ignorant too because I'm not weak and low lvl player. I'm advanced enough in the game to be aware of how it is going, not as far as you for sure, but enough. Before this kind of judgement based on nothing, you should think a bit further. A new orb just to get 1% reduction as you suggested in kinda useless. You could probably get more gold if you invest a few stones in gold rate, or by getting gold/exp orbs (as pointed Aaron in the previous post) .

Messages In This Thread
orb suggestion: cost reduction - Selendis - 10-08-2015, 03:47 AM
RE: orb suggestion: cost reduction - Poems - 10-08-2015, 06:19 AM
RE: orb suggestion: cost reduction - DarkBobob - 10-08-2015, 10:26 PM