Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permanent party discussion (For every 1 to discuss)
Discuss HERE when you're looking for a permanent party.

Level 88, I deal around 2000~3600 damage (or 3400 or something else) and something 1700. I mean, as DPS.

Base damage is 937, IOU score 5545. Supporter level 3.

I'm looking for permanent parties to be as friend, I'm recomminding you level 85+ with 2500+ DPS (Most times I have 2500+ DPS and something lower than 2000 or higher than 3000).

Discuss what do you think of permanent parties (thought, discussion, help)
If there's one thing I've learned playing this game: There is no such thing as a permanent party.
---Retired---
(10-06-2015, 11:54 AM)Ragekai Wrote: If there's one thing I've learned playing this game: There is no such thing as a permanent party.

I know dozens of people who can disagree with this. 

Find people who are around your strength and who you can become friends with - from then on it's smooth sailing.
(10-06-2015, 11:54 AM)Ragekai Wrote: If there's one thing I've learned playing this game: There is no such thing as a permanent party.

I disagree with this. There are thousand of players in community that has a permanent party.
(10-06-2015, 10:11 PM)Antonio Wrote:

I disagree with this. There are thousand of players in community that has a permanent party.

I disagree with your disagreement !

A lot of people don't have permanent party !
Nice run 'til now.
(10-06-2015, 10:11 PM)Antonio Wrote:

They think its permanent.

As soon as one of them tops up and outclasses the other in dps, he's gone. Hes not staying around carrying.
People quit, people get stronger and outgrow/fallbehind, people join new guilds.

It ain't no permanent.
---Retired---
Never mind techincal difficulties... real life issues, etc.
1. i don't think they are talking about a life long or longer then life party, 2. i think they are talking about parties that last longer then a day or week.
I have been in many parties some only a day or 2, others a week or 2, it's only been the last 3 parties I have been apart of that have lasted over 2 weeks.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
Mythic left me ;_________________________;

my soul died that day Sad

I like perm partys, i dont mind if someone isnt 100% dps llike me but you cant hope for to ppl stay with you if they do like 50% or even more dmg than you ^^