Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge mode - currently, worst feature
I don't really mind challenges as they are now. I agree it is a bunch of people begging to get carried, but all of those people are new players. I want to help them and challenges is one of the few ways I can, generally I do half a dozen to a dozen random challenges every day.

Every player only needs to be run up to 700 cp once and then they wont keep on bothering people for carries.

I will say however that I think any new challenge levels past 700 should at least for the first month require completing the solo mode first, or a minimum level of over 220.

The biggest issue isn't even really that they haven't completed solo mode, it's that the required level to unlock the duo and groups is too low right now. From what I remember it's only 150 to unlock the rage duo's and groups those should be minimum level 200 or beating solo. The reason it's too low is because the game has added so many additional features that grant additional exp and damage.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Challenge mode - currently, worst feature - Aaron Storm - 10-04-2015, 08:31 AM