Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge mode - currently, worst feature
For sure I agree that the way to unlock groups and duos is to be able to first do the corresponding solo challenge, I also think the old Boss hp is a good idea too.

However to say you can never join a challenge again after you've finished it is in my opinion just spitefulness. I'm happy to run duos with someone who can pull their own weight, but if no one was ever allowed to repeat challenges then there would be plenty of people who can legitimately carry themselves but can't progress because they would need to find 5 other people on at the exact same time who can also carry their weight and need the same thing. What a joke.

Even though now it is easier to get challenges done because of the carries, it is also far harder than it was upon Kong release to find 6 people of equal strength who actually need the challenge.

If you don't want to carry, no one forces you to, and that's fine. But there are plenty of users out there, myself included, who like the pay it forward system. The problem at the moment in my opinion is that challenges are unlocked too early, not that people are helpful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Challenge mode - currently, worst feature - SonGoku - 10-03-2015, 11:56 PM