Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activity bonus to Support
I'd prefer to just leave the support system the way it is. The biggest reason F2P falls behind P2W has nothing to do with the support levels, it's because of the account upgrades. The issue is that Ray has replied to topics before which basically just give points towards support level which basically makes purchasing diamonds in the game for support level worthless. Basically if you are support 12 right now F2P would hit support 12 at the same time as or before you hit support 13. Meaning all that money only gained you 1 support level, and they would hit 13 well before you had a shot at hitting 14 unless you put more money in. Below is exactly what he said about giving out support points in the game.

"This is actually the exact style i'm aiming at for the system, with milestones after <x1>,<x2>,<x3> days playing, where the awarded support progression grows more significantly for long-term players. I've been working out numbers for a few days...should hopefully have some sample numbers to work out soon."

So basically Ray is already planning on rewarding support progression based on time played in the game. At least with what I propose it's not skewed to the point where the only reason to ever buy diamonds in the game is for account upgrades. This way the diamonds you earn (F2P) or purchase (P2W) are worth more the longer you play the game. Both go up rather than just adding more free points into the game and making any purchased diamonds worth significantly less.

By the way the proposal was to give 3x the days played in support points each day. So after 334 days players would be getting 1,000 support points every day and would hit support 11 by the end of your first year playing. In the same post it was also suggested that all points are given retroactively. If that is what you want then fine, if you also don't want what I propose then please come up with something else. If it's better I'm all for it. I've racked my brain for a few days and this was the best solution I could come up with.

Messages In This Thread
Activity bonus to Support - Aaron Storm - 10-02-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Activity bonus to Support - Ragekai - 10-02-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Activity bonus to Support - Abc - 10-02-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: Activity bonus to Support - Ragekai - 10-03-2015, 12:40 AM
RE: Activity bonus to Support - Aar118 - 10-03-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Activity bonus to Support - Ragekai - 10-03-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: Activity bonus to Support - Aaron Storm - 10-03-2015, 10:40 AM