Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Friend and blacklist list
I know this has already been suggested but I want to make it more COMPLEX.

With friend list:

+ You can invite peoples as friends, up to 30 friends. You can expand a slot for 50 Diamonds each. To avoid abuse, the diamonds cost will be increased each 10 friends slot by 50. For example, if you have 40 friends slot you need 100 to expand one slot, for 50 is 150, for 60 is 200, and so on. Limit is 100 and is not permanent, as in future the limit may change.
+ You can PM them in private message (not in game just a little of a thing)
+ You can invite them to party (The friend must be in same ascension and must not be 10 level higher or lower than your)
+ Player who is your friend in Region chat will have their name green
+ You can remove player from Friends

With blacklist list:
+ You can blacklist player up to 30 players, and the slot apply as friends. For example if you expand Friends slot to 35, this list will also have 35 slot. Same apply to Friends if you expand slot there (blacklist list).
+ Player who is blacklisted will not appear in chat if they're chatting
+ Player also won't be able to invite them in your party
+ You can remove player from list, like Friend system.
+ Blacklisted player also won't join your guild if you're the creator. For example if a User 1 who blacklisted User 2 creates a guild or has a guild but blacklisted him, User 2 won't be able to join it. User 3 and 4 can still join them, though, acting as if they are not blacklisted.

Did that like you?
(09-29-2015, 01:12 AM)Antonio Wrote: + You can invite peoples as friends, up to 30 friends. You can expand a slot for 50 Diamonds each. To avoid abuse, the diamonds cost will be increased each 10 friends slot by 50. For example, if you have 40 friends slot you need 100 to expand one slot, for 50 is 150, for 60 is 200, and so on. Limit is 100 and is not 

Might as well make it cost 1 Diamond per PM and 1000 diamonds to unlock friend list/black list feature. *sarcasm*

Though to be honest, I doubt anyone would pay diamonds to add friends. Friends list would be nice but if it's going to cost diamonds, people would use other means to contact players. For example how it is now, chatzy/forums/kongregate chat/facebook/ect.
Well ill just use kongregate for all those functions. For me there are alot of other issues and stuff that takes prioruty over these listed functions. Some of them could be nice but as it stand I would prefer a party overhaul and more content Smile I would however like an alliance function where 2 guilds chats can be merged. For alt guilds and such since that seems to be the way hings are going.
IGN: Zakariaz                   Proud leader of Revenants. Admitted leader of STEW