Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stone should be subtracted when kicked/leaving guild.
I totally agree, maybe not with this exact method, but I have spoken to plenty of people who were loyal to the end in top guilds but got booted in favour of p2w. Lol heck I even know of a guild that has f2p leaders and still kicks f2p members in favour of p2w. It's quite sick really and displays some of humanity's worst vices, but I suppose it's also inevitable wherever you are in life, even on a browser game

And I will also say that the guild 'belongs' to the creators, so they should feel free to do as they please no matter how out of order it is. It's not like we are employees with contracts and a union  Tongue . Sometimes in games you gotta accept there will be assholes who will do whatever it takes to have their egos satisfied, just try to avoid them and play with the people you get on with. In this game especially the nice guys outweigh the not so nice guys by a massive margin.

but the reason I think maybe complete removal of stone is not such a good idea is that there are plenty of legitimate kickings or people quitting where none of the blame falls on the guild and it's top dogs, in those cases it would be a shame to see a guild suffer.

Have to be careful that this doesn't become another case of hurting the entire player base just to (rightly) punish the nasty guys who abuse power/players. I totally sympathise with you though.
Andez - Click Heroes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stone should be subtracted when kicked/leaving guild. - Andez - 09-23-2015, 08:10 AM