Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stone should be subtracted when kicked/leaving guild.
- Must say that the one who kicked member without any reason or explanation for that member reasonable, is a worst act but you know you can't do anything to stop that because life is unfair.
1. "I think that if you are kicked or decide to leave a guild your investments into the guild should be subtracted from the buildings" - that's good for member who got leave/kicked Guild but not good for the other member Rolleyes you donate, they donate too so why when you leave/kicked, them have to fix everything you left behind ( building downgraded Sad ). See it's not fair T_T

2. Sometime, someone join a Guild with great building and then after a while they left off for a "new better Guild". You know that things happen everyday, but you (the one who stay Sad ) can't blame them because people are always looking for a suitable place for themselves.

3. About "kick" : the truth is that there is always a reason to kick someone even if that reason bullsh*t. Low IOU, Low Suplvl, Low lvl, talk too much, not talk too much, kick for fun, kick for sad ..... Don't angry/sad, it's life ^^

4. Building downgraded : how can't Ray do if that member donate many stone in many building ?  and what happen when 3-4 bulding downgraded in same time ?? and what about GXP ??

*Life is unfair, it's truth but you can make it fair a little bit by chance the way you thing, just thing all stone you left behind can help many newbie Big Grin   and you can find a "better Guild" than the Guild who kick you with no reason  Angry  but remember, a Guild with great building is better than Guild with low building but it's not mean that Guild is a "Guild" you want to stay.

** If you tire for join/leave a Guild,see my case, last Guild i join kick me because i'm not talk too much T_T ( wtf  Angry ) so i create a Guild, become NekoKami in my own Guild where no one can kick me  Cool and no one get kick if they don't break Guild rule  Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stone should be subtracted when kicked/leaving guild. - paparoti0511 - 09-23-2015, 08:08 AM