Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stone should be subtracted when kicked/leaving guild.
Hey Ray, community. I think that if you are kicked or decide to leave a guild your investments into the guild should be subtracted from the buildings. Not in a manner that you can then re-donate the stone to your new guild, as that would lead to abuse but you could sell the stone or build a huge stone campfire with it. It really isn't fair that after you've invested so much time and stone into a guild, that they can kick you and use you for your donations. There should be some sort of retribution to loyal members who are now getting shafted...for whatever reason.

Take for instance, my old guild-MDK. Vend our new leader..(who rules above the actual leader) has kicked loyal members (who have played since beta) out left right and center and has replaced them with high support level members. After playing for months in MDK, what do we get out of it lol? Besides a tyrant who has let the power get to his head...Miss SY. But anyways, I think it would be a start in the right direction as far as some sort of retribution.

Agree/Disagree?
Agreed partialy.

I think you could have a choice when leaving, if you want to "take back" your stones or not.
For kicking, there needs to be a time limit for inactivity. For example, kicking a member that hasnt logged in for 1-2 weeks wouldnt remove his stones.

But I dont think you should get stones back, you already have the GXP. And selling them wouldn't give that much gold anyway (and energy capacity isn't that great if you're active enough).

Instead of removing stones, perhaps a new 'building' that blocks the guild from investing anywhere else until it has the stones that the kicked member invested?
As a guild creator myself I'd like to both agree and disagree. I feel like this would only help with any guild that may be going on kicking sprees and hurt everyone else. I of course have to kick inactives whenever it happens, and if said inactive member has been in the guild for a long time, you are going to lose more than just a familiar face in guild.

I'd to say improve upon your suggestion, it should be an option. If someone in a guild gets kicked, a message would pop-up on the member's screen next time they log-in (or right away if they are online the moment they are kicked) asking if they want their stone to be removed from the guild (The member would choose yes or no). After 2 weeks or so, if the member hasn't logged in due to inactivity, the stone will be permanently in guild.

Edit: Got ninja'd by Hipoo lol
Guild: FOvivors (Creator) Top 50 Guild
IOU: 73k
Level 467
Idle DPS: 350M
Support Level 6
I think once stone is used in building it should be gone.
---Retired---
Well it would kinda suck if you joined a guild because they wanted your high mining level, and then after donating a bunch the decided "Hey, we already got enough stone....so let's kick him!"
You can usually find me here!
(09-23-2015, 06:09 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: Hey Ray, community. I think that if you are kicked or decide to leave a guild your investments into the guild should be subtracted from the buildings. Not in a manner that you can then re-donate the stone to your new guild, as that would lead to abuse but you could sell the stone or build a huge stone campfire with it. It really isn't fair that after you've invested so much time and stone into a guild, that they can kick you and use you for your donations. There should be some sort of retribution to loyal members who are now getting shafted...for whatever reason.

Take for instance, my old guild-MDK. Vend our new leader..(who rules above the actual leader) has kicked loyal members (who have played since beta) out left right and center and has replaced them with high support level members. After playing for months in MDK, what do we get out of it lol? Besides a tyrant who has let the power get to his head...Miss SY. But anyways, I think it would be a start in the right direction as far as some sort of retribution.

Agree/Disagree?

So, to confirm things: 

1) You quit - I never once kicked you.
2) Then you quit again, after I re-invited you.

As for the suggestion; I think it's one made out of frustration. There's no reason to want stone back, whether it's back from the guild, or back to your own account - that's what guild experience is for. The guild inherently loses the future stone donations that would have been realized if the member would have stayed.

You don't get cards back from a group you left/were kicked from, as you don't get any sort of AP/Diamonds/Gold back from upgrades you didn't want. You can't just start retroactively removing things that were donated/spent.
- Must say that the one who kicked member without any reason or explanation for that member reasonable, is a worst act but you know you can't do anything to stop that because life is unfair.
1. "I think that if you are kicked or decide to leave a guild your investments into the guild should be subtracted from the buildings" - that's good for member who got leave/kicked Guild but not good for the other member Rolleyes you donate, they donate too so why when you leave/kicked, them have to fix everything you left behind ( building downgraded Sad ). See it's not fair T_T

2. Sometime, someone join a Guild with great building and then after a while they left off for a "new better Guild". You know that things happen everyday, but you (the one who stay Sad ) can't blame them because people are always looking for a suitable place for themselves.

3. About "kick" : the truth is that there is always a reason to kick someone even if that reason bullsh*t. Low IOU, Low Suplvl, Low lvl, talk too much, not talk too much, kick for fun, kick for sad ..... Don't angry/sad, it's life ^^

4. Building downgraded : how can't Ray do if that member donate many stone in many building ?  and what happen when 3-4 bulding downgraded in same time ?? and what about GXP ??

*Life is unfair, it's truth but you can make it fair a little bit by chance the way you thing, just thing all stone you left behind can help many newbie Big Grin   and you can find a "better Guild" than the Guild who kick you with no reason  Angry  but remember, a Guild with great building is better than Guild with low building but it's not mean that Guild is a "Guild" you want to stay.

** If you tire for join/leave a Guild,see my case, last Guild i join kick me because i'm not talk too much T_T ( wtf  Angry ) so i create a Guild, become NekoKami in my own Guild where no one can kick me  Cool and no one get kick if they don't break Guild rule  Tongue
I totally agree, maybe not with this exact method, but I have spoken to plenty of people who were loyal to the end in top guilds but got booted in favour of p2w. Lol heck I even know of a guild that has f2p leaders and still kicks f2p members in favour of p2w. It's quite sick really and displays some of humanity's worst vices, but I suppose it's also inevitable wherever you are in life, even on a browser game

And I will also say that the guild 'belongs' to the creators, so they should feel free to do as they please no matter how out of order it is. It's not like we are employees with contracts and a union  Tongue . Sometimes in games you gotta accept there will be assholes who will do whatever it takes to have their egos satisfied, just try to avoid them and play with the people you get on with. In this game especially the nice guys outweigh the not so nice guys by a massive margin.

but the reason I think maybe complete removal of stone is not such a good idea is that there are plenty of legitimate kickings or people quitting where none of the blame falls on the guild and it's top dogs, in those cases it would be a shame to see a guild suffer.

Have to be careful that this doesn't become another case of hurting the entire player base just to (rightly) punish the nasty guys who abuse power/players. I totally sympathise with you though.
Andez - Click Heroes
(09-23-2015, 07:45 AM)vendettas Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 06:09 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: Hey Ray, community. I think that if you are kicked or decide to leave a guild your investments into the guild should be subtracted from the buildings. Not in a manner that you can then re-donate the stone to your new guild, as that would lead to abuse but you could sell the stone or build a huge stone campfire with it. It really isn't fair that after you've invested so much time and stone into a guild, that they can kick you and use you for your donations. There should be some sort of retribution to loyal members who are now getting shafted...for whatever reason.

Agree/Disagree?

So, to confirm things: 

1) You quit - I never once kicked you.
2) Then you quit again, after I re-invited you.

As for the suggestion; I think it's one made out of frustration. There's no reason to want stone back, whether it's back from the guild, or back to your own account - that's what guild experience is for. The guild inherently loses the future stone donations that would have been realized if the member would have stayed.

You don't get cards back from a group you left/were kicked from, as you don't get any sort of AP/Diamonds/Gold back from upgrades you didn't want. You can't just start retroactively removing things that were donated/spent.

Yes, quitting right before being threatened to be kicked...I suppose is quitting on my own. lel.

Not frustrated at all, already in another good guild. I just don't agree that you should get the stone I (other past members) donated when you are a pretty crappy leader. That stone was for MDK as a guild, not some pompous ass who thinks hes better than others because he spent more money. Funny you make that comment but yet already removed members who donated time into the guild. What's the difference btwn wanting stone removed and what you've already done to MDK beta members? Oh wait...you're the leader, so you can do what you want. Forgot that was the difference. Haha love the retroactive comment though...since you are the only one who has so far removed anything that was spent in game: loyalty and time.

@Andez Fair enough but he is not the original guild leader or creator. Sy was and he quit. So after months of having an awesome leader, we got stuck lol. If you have ever seen my old posts here, I always said MDK was the best guild and it had nothing to do with how strong we were. It was based on how cool we all were with each other and how loyal Sy was as a leader. Things change, I get it lol. Glad another guild has taken me in, and they are as relaxed as Sy was. So it will be a good fit. Smile
Sounds like a horrible idea tbh. We have had alot of members go inactive or starting to go offline 8 hours each day and since we are a 24/7 guild those people have had to be replaced.
I get its annoying being kicked from a guild. But sometimes it is for the better.

This would mean if me and 1 other player left the guild we would be taking months and months of work with us while we receive no disadvantage.

If so I also think that members who leave should loose half of their gained xp gold Smile