Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trophy Upgrades
This suggestion is actually rather simple, but I hope you agree:

Now:

when using trophy upgrades on ability cooldown, there's no way you can get an extra use of said ability in challenges.

Suggestion:

Effect of trophy upgrades should be increased enough to gain 1 extra use of the ability in a challenge
Option, 2 degrees of effect, 1 for challenges, and 1 for hunting

comments?
False
false. can get 2 uses on splat alone at an early level, awaiting exact input from iodine.
You just need more time extension and even more time reduction on abilities.
Most people reach the needed requirement for a 3 ability rotation at around level 250.

For more math.

Trophies is the limiting factor of getting 3 abilities of.
With even distribution of 9 levels into time reduction on dmg, speed, crit dmg and crit chance. Along with 4/4 ascension ability cooldown.
You reach a total time reduction of 26%.
The ability cooldown of the four abilities are 60 sec, and with the 26% reduction you get 44.4 sec instead.
44,4 sec * 2 = 88.8 sec, but you also need an additional 10 sec for a full third usage, leaving us with 98.8 sec challenge duration.

level 322 time extension gives us 84,3 second challenges, so we need more time to reach 98.8 sec. Time Freeze!
14.5 seconds of timefreeze to be precise. level 10 ability timefreeze just so happens to give 7.25 sec and we need 2 of them.
Timefreeze has a long cooldown though.
So you need trophies into timefreeze reduction as well.
84.3 + 7.25 = 91,55 so we need to reach the timefreeze cooldown below that.
And for that we need level 9 in trophy timefreeze reduction as well.

If you don't have enough trophies for it, you do need 3375 trophies for it afterall, you have to compensate with even more time extension and lower timefreeze reduction.

Later on when you buy higher levels of time extension you can go back to 1 ability point into time freeze (lvl 410 time extension)
Surprisingly not far off (I'd be pissed if I grinded to it and you just started and bam, instantly more damage than I do). So no, it's fine. Welcome to the grind.
My idea is a 1 countdown trophies for all skills cause if each skill need an upgrade the amount is enormous
well, my old suggestion was increased duration instead of reduced cooldown.