Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time played extras!
This is just a suggestion but i was thinking that players get a bonus on there time played
IGN: Rovian
Level: 438
IOU Score: 53247
Guild: KONDOMINIUM
Heart

(09-09-2015, 05:33 PM)Rovian Wrote: This is just a suggestion but i was thinking that players get a bonus on there time played

for what? Beta testers get more advantage? Older players gets even more distance than new ones?

I would propose the opposite, exp/gold bonus to At0-At1-At2 players
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
Not in all cases ive played for 7 months and there's a lot of players passed me and new players do get a boost.

Like i said it was just a suggestion
IGN: Rovian
Level: 438
IOU Score: 53247
Guild: KONDOMINIUM
Heart

I am inclined to say no, being one of the older players I feel this would only make the gap between vets and new players bigger.
(09-10-2015, 12:41 AM)Listat Wrote: I am inclined to say no, being one of the older players I feel this would only make the gap between vets and new players bigger.

I agree completely.
Lol newer players have it 10x easier then old did. You can lv.200 in a month easy now. Everything's faster and weaker many codes n event it practically been raining diamonds ap n petfood since Kong release. Puh-leeze.
---Retired---
A time played stat would be interesting but any bonuses or score for it might get crazy unless it counts 24h for 1 score or tiny bonus.
This is already in the game under trophies. Plus they get more claims and such.