The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dev Diary 11 :: 2015 :: September
What a crazy last couple weeks....fraud, blackmail + attacks on the game (lol), Yahoo server issues, and other fun party-worthy occurrences. I have been absolutely bombarded with unfortunate events, but excuses or not, more communication will be made now. Alas, we keep on moving forward Smile

First thing's first...please don't take any silence as a way of thinking the game's development is stopped - I am officially and contractually FULL-TIME on this project until 2017 and beyond....this game will continue to evolve time and time again over these years.

I'm sure a lot of you are getting impatient with wanting to know what's in the works, and rightfully so....so here's the new short-term road-map!
  • Card Pack System
  • Soul Stone System
  • Support Level Updates
  • Halloween Event
  • New Challenges
Here's the long-term road-map:
  • Global Beasts
  • Challenge Trials
  • Guild Beasts
  • Guild Challenges
  • Guild Buildings
  • Weekly 'Activities' (Smaller events)
  • Complete customization supported avatar system
  • Complete crafting system (with visible gear on your avatars)
  • New game mode/content expansion for late inferno
  • Mobile support
  • Battle ship game-play system
  • more..don't get ahead of yourself!
I was actually anticipating working out global beasts with the upcoming updates, but unfortunately I have to put it on the back-burner while stability changes occur.

It's a continual effort to get things organized for further growth, and further updates. More than occasionally, that takes away my attention from the community - this is why we have a community manager to help with those efforts when I simply am drowning (and loving it) with work, but I will continue to make as much effort as possible to connect with you guys as often as I can.

Ray

Messages In This Thread
Dev Diary 11 :: 2015 :: September - Ray - 09-09-2015, 04:37 AM
Da Nerfing! - Ray - 09-25-2015, 03:25 AM