Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild should be ranked by level, not IOU
Guild should be ranked by total level, not IOU. Or at the very least it should display Average level and # of members.
---Retired---
Agree. Also you can add "Total Guild CP".
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
Just curious mind you, but why do you want the change? I'm not sure that it makes that much difference.
(09-08-2015, 10:34 AM)FadedSentry Wrote: Just curious mind you, but why do you want the change? I'm not sure that it makes that much difference.

Its a better representation of which guilds are truely ahead of which for ranking -- IOU score isn't an indicator of made progress or power past around the 20k mark max.. arguably before there. Where as level is more tride and true representation needing raw xp to earn.
---Retired---
I guess the only issue I can see with making it level based is that once a guild solidifies it's position it's extremely hard for that position to change outside of losing or gaining members. Seems like the way it is adds more competition, but that's just my opinion.
(09-08-2015, 11:22 AM)FadedSentry Wrote: I guess the only issue I can see with making it level based is that once a guild solidifies it's position it's extremely hard for that position to change outside of losing or gaining members. Seems like the way it is adds more competition, but that's just my opinion.

Thats what's happening anyway, it naturally becomes more "solidified" and should .. its never impossible tho for a underdog to rise up.

I gaurentee you the top 10 guilds care more about there average level then they do IOU; ..
---Retired---
(09-08-2015, 11:28 AM)Ragekai Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 11:22 AM)FadedSentry Wrote: I guess the only issue I can see with making it level based is that once a guild solidifies it's position it's extremely hard for that position to change outside of losing or gaining members. Seems like the way it is adds more competition, but that's just my opinion.

Thats what's happening anyway, it naturally becomes more "solidified" and should .. its never impossible tho for a underdog to rise up.

I gaurentee you the top 10 guilds care more about there average level then they do IOU; ..

I can 'guarantee' that the main thing the top guilds look at is average DPS. I don't care if you're level 2 or 250 - if you pull the idle DPS, you're cool in my books.

Level is a good indicator of power, usually. But overall, the number one factor guilds look at is DPS and the propensity to continue to build that DPS.
(09-08-2015, 11:36 AM)vendettas Wrote:

I can 'guarantee' that the main thing the top guilds look at is average DPS. I don't care if you're level 2 or 250 - if you pull the idle DPS, you're cool in my books.

Level is a good indicator of power, usually. But overall, the number one factor guilds look at is DPS and the propensity to continue to build that DPS.

Well ya, but over time.. level will be reflected by the DPS.
---Retired---
(09-08-2015, 12:43 PM)Ragekai Wrote:

That's not necessarily true either. As you level, the only way to keep up with auto damage upgrades is through AP. If every player were to only use gold on auto damage upgrades, level would equal DPS (leaving out auto speed and the rest of the other factors). You know however, that not everyone relies solely on gold - many of the highest leveled players have at some point spent some AP on damage. That can skew damage far out of the range that would be expected from a linear leveling strategy.
(09-08-2015, 01:06 PM)vendettas Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 12:43 PM)Ragekai Wrote:

That's not necessarily true either. As you level, the only way to keep up with auto damage upgrades is through AP. If every player were to only use gold on auto damage upgrades, level would equal DPS (leaving out auto speed and the rest of the other factors). You know however, that not everyone relies solely on gold - many of the highest leveled players have at some point spent some AP on damage. That can skew damage far out of the range that would be expected from a linear leveling strategy.

well it not going to show avg dps anyway that would be too technical.

It could easily show avg lvl tho and # of members, that would give a much better indication then IOU total...
---Retired---