Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic Treasure Chest
So we've founded this beauty and I was wondering what's the chance (x%) for this epic chests to spawn ,if we can somehow make the spawn rate higher and if Huge Loots, Easy Loots and Triple Size affect the drops/hp ?
http://postimg.org/image/5f1g8nn8r/
[Image: astronomy-color-earth-finger-funny-graff...-40117.jpg]
Nice find. That chest is extremely rare. Somewhere around a 1/500 chance to spawn that specific chest when a chest spawns to start. It is affected by the treasure upgrades found in the hunting section.
So this chest it Hp still same as other chest or x2? just wonder so i can pick a zone when i afk and still beat it . And 1 more thing does x3 coins work i dont see it work so far may be i afk ...
Same hp. All treasures have the same boss hp (minus reductions), and carry different rewards in gold.

3x coins does work. One thing to keep in mind is that it simply triples the amount of coins that 'were' to drop. So if by that rare chance only 1 coin would have dropped, then 3 will drop, making it seem like it was just a regular loot reward.
Then can you make it when it x3 coins show a text that we know that x3 coins cause the chance too low + i dont really want to upgrade it due to the chance , if it show up may be i will considering about it
Calculate the chance of getting an x3 gold on an epic treasure and ask Ray again after Wink
0.005625% with a lv10 Treasure hunter a lv7 triple size