Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Event = 4 days
Information 
I apreciate the event points and all the rewards, the event haves a good gameplay, but for a double event I expected more.

Done with all 25 levels in 4 days.

Final Build: 90 90 80 110 42 1 / 190 55 60 35 30 30
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
wow i just done 11 (*〇□〇)……!
P.S: u must be god of grinding
Edit: good tactic except for the ...30/30 wasted a little much from 15%-25% *if lv>20*
lol god of macroing. What do ppl expect when they whine about it being too hard and then Ray makes it easier, of course it becomes much quicker to complete. But don't worry your pretty little autoclicker head off kadercito, Ray is extending the event with a harder version to include ap/diamond rewards so you can autoclick for the next two weeks and gain even more rewards.

I've admitted to using one in the past as well but I've never called content boring because I've used one. When you macro through the game and grind 24/7 what did you expect to happen. I'm just taken back at how ballsy you are to abuse the game and then complain about the event.
damn how the hell are you guys so far ahead.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
in kong chat many guys have got completed that event.

doesnt mean they used scripts.
grind a few hours per day, done.
(08-30-2015, 05:15 AM)dudial Wrote: in kong chat many guys have got completed that event.

doesnt mean they used scripts.
grind a few hours per day, done.

Have you completed the event? Anyone who has completed the event at this point is 100% botting.
(08-30-2015, 02:23 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: lol god of macroing. What do ppl expect when they whine about it being too hard and then Ray makes it easier, of course it becomes much quicker to complete. But don't worry your pretty little autoclicker head off kadercito, Ray is extending the event with a harder version to include ap/diamond rewards so you can autoclick for the next two weeks and gain even more rewards.

I've admitted to using one in the past as well but I've never called content boring because I've used one. When you macro through the game and grind 24/7 what did you expect to happen. I'm just taken back at how ballsy you are to abuse the game and then complain about the event.

No scripts or macros, just following a gDoc calculator. Many in Room2 (Kong) completed event already. And I have played event a lot, until 3-4 am everyday, so, Im happy it ended.
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
it really will be a second part? :/
(08-30-2015, 08:53 AM)ADiferentOne Wrote: it really will be a second part? :/

Bob said Ray is thinking about it. But if there is one it won't have any more EP rewards.
its not just script kitties and botting/macros that have finished. There was also a bug with lag early on that got some people to stage 15+ on day one, and there was a small window from a patch that allowed people to gain x1000 rewards from first kills, instead of x100. So with the bugs, there was bound to be people who finished quickly, and not all cheaters (at least not on purpose). But its still their fault for exploiting the bugs and finishing early, they should not be rewarded for that with another event or extension giving them diamonds or anything else. Let them enjoy their victory and wait with the rest of the people for the next event to come along in a couple weeks. Maybe next time they will think twice before exploiting bugs or using macros.