Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event Optimizer (Incomplete)
Now this optimizer is not fully done, but it has a lot of useful information/data if anyone wants to use it. Copy it/Download it...I don't care. Big Grin Just don't go around saying it's yours; otherwise, I will have to throat-punch you.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1179251141
You can usually find me here!
Excellent work. Personally, I would prefer everything condensed as much as possible. You could completely get rid of the current level listing, put it in the "next level" column, and calculate next damage based on current level + 1.
Actually, not so excellent work. It should be (New DPS - Current DPS)/Cost.
You can also flip it to get Cost/DPS, which are bigger numbers.
I do not understand anything from this, i was looking for something like this since yesterday now there is one and i feel like an idiot for not understanding it at all lol. So where do i put the information? I can't find specified places for each of them.
@Muriko - I did fix that earlier, even though I didn't see your post. Plus that post telling that my work isn't excellent is pretty rude...I've had many people use my data.

@rapsoid - The tan boxes in the Alien Event + Optimizer sheet is where you put your levels.
(08-28-2015, 05:10 PM)Void Wrote: @Muriko - I did fix that earlier, even though I didn't see your post. Plus that post telling that my work isn't excellent is pretty rude...I've had many people use my data.

@rapsoid - The tan boxes in the Alien Event + Optimizer sheet is where you put your levels.

I see only one tan box and where is the optimizer sheet?
http://prntscr.com/89xudd

Optimizer is on the right side of the same sheet.
It was just to serve as a counterpoint to my earlier comment about it being excellent work.
Attack speed calculation seems wrong, it should be recalculated based on base speed.

Code:
=((($B$18/'Alien Event Data'!AJ2/(1-T15))+($D$18*3/'Alien Event Data'!AK2/(1-T15))+($F$18/'Alien Event Data'!AL2/(1-T15))+($B$21*2/'Alien Event Data'!AM2/(1-T15))+($D$21*1.3/'Alien Event Data'!AN2/(1-T15))+($F$21*3/'Alien Event Data'!AO2/(1-T15))))
(08-29-2015, 03:50 AM)Muriko Wrote: Attack speed calculation seems wrong, it should be recalculated based on base speed.

Code:
=((($B$18/'Alien Event Data'!AJ2/(1-T15))+($D$18*3/'Alien Event Data'!AK2/(1-T15))+($F$18/'Alien Event Data'!AL2/(1-T15))+($B$21*2/'Alien Event Data'!AM2/(1-T15))+($D$21*1.3/'Alien Event Data'!AN2/(1-T15))+($F$21*3/'Alien Event Data'!AO2/(1-T15))))

Where are you inputting this?  I've noticed that if I add one to attack speed, it's always the green one after that.