The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abot the event
i just came here to give us a comment about the event .

One reason for why i dont like the event is for the idle think , obviously you can just idle all time and sometimes play it but if you compare your progress with a player who play the event all day its ridiculous about the difference , after all this game is based on idle mode.

Second all the bugs with this event came , a lot of players abused of a bug who you can kill monsters because of the lag and theyre now on map 10 or more.

i think the event would be much beter if you only can play it 50 times a day and if you have no more valor you can just buy it with ap , diamonds or unit points.

Well is just my opinion , certainly i'm not saying i don't like the event at all , i just think it would be better if the event was been based on idle like the prev event

Other thing i will like to say is about the card drop , i just buy x2 card drop like 2 hours before the event start , so i dont know if this would give me x4 drop chance , but anyways the bonuses are great and also the rewards Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Abot the event - ADiferentOne - 08-27-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Abot the event - CRIMSONKING - 08-27-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: Abot the event - aslan132 - 08-27-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: Abot the event - Ragekai - 08-27-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Abot the event - Muriko - 08-28-2015, 04:47 AM