Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event Minigame question!
I understand that once you have 0 valor, you gain 10x less reward per victory, but does that include first time bonuses? so if you have 0 valor do you only gain 1/10 of the first time bonus when you clear a new zone? I need to know before i progress with 0 valor, thanks. Smile
It does decrease your first time bonus unfortunately. So its probably better to wait till tomorrow to beat the next stage to get the full bonus.
(08-27-2015, 05:05 AM)max192 Wrote: It does decrease your first time bonus unfortunately. So its probably better to wait till tomorrow to beat the next stage to get the full bonus.

Is that only the valor first time bonus or is it the entire first time bonus, the non-event stuff as well? The wording at the bottom of the screen implies just the valor points.
(08-27-2015, 05:05 AM)max192 Wrote: It does decrease your first time bonus unfortunately. So its probably better to wait till tomorrow to beat the next stage to get the full bonus.

Ok, thanks for the help, i will just grind where i am for now and wait! Smile
is it only valor that is lowered?
(08-27-2015, 06:11 AM)Selendis Wrote: is it only valor that is lowered?

It's only the "Unit Points" that gets affected, as having positive Valor only affect the amount of Unit Points you get per clear.

So clearing a new level without Valor gives you 10x the amount of Unit Points and with valor you get 100x the Unit Points amount
IGN: Lillebror  Level: 439
DPS: 183M       CD: 74B
IOU: 48161   Mine: 87
Guild: Love     Role: Creator