Yes, there should be a penalty
No, there should not be a penalty
They should be banned 1 strike rule
They should be banned but only after multiple strikes
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should using an autoclicker/scripting come with a penalty
(08-26-2015, 11:59 AM)FadedSentry Wrote: This really isn't a good decision left up to us.

A lot of the people who actually care about how well they're doing are either using auto clickers/scripts to be on top or to just keep up. Why would they vote for punishing?

lol We have no decision ever but Ray does take feedback from the community.

As to why would they vote for punishing, for the same reason I made the thread. It doesn't help me out at all but it is for the better of the game. But beyond that, it isn't just about being punished it is for balance in the game. If the majority of the community doesn't even care if ppl use ac/scripts, then Ray might as well forgo balancing things within the game and concentrate solely on events and content.

Mining drones would have still been rampant in the game, mana/stamina would not be around, NRG would not have gotten any increase. Those are just a few of the balancing changes that Ray changed to help keep the game balanced. As he adds more content, I'm sure people will find even more ways to have an unfair advantage over others. But if the community doesn't care and they play the game anyway; maybe Ray shouldn't bother either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should using an autoclicker/scripting come with a penalty - CRIMSONKING - 08-26-2015, 12:30 PM